Wednesday, October 29, 2008

day 46 after transplant

Hi,

Long day today. My brother got up at 3 a.m. this morning to get ready for the airport and he left the hotel at 4 a.m. After telling him good-bye I went back to bed. The week with him went by really fast but I sure enjoyed the time we got to spend together. Thanks John for everything you did. My Dad and Corinne came in to be my caregivers until Friday when Rodney gets here.

They washed my linens off the bed and we ate lunch. Then we played a round of Mexican Train Dominos. I was tired so I laid down for a while. They fixed dinner and we watched a little TV. They had a new game they wanted to teach me how to play called Sheng-Hi Rummy. It was a card game and it was fun after I learned the rules.

I go to the clinic tomorrow at 10 and I hope that it won't be too long a visit.I am praying for good test results.

Thanks to everyone that continues to send cards. The front desk is amazed at the amount of mail that I get everyday. It sure is nice to hear from all of you.

Well, I have to go to bed.
God Bless all of You,
Love,
Gloria

No comments: