Tuesday, October 21, 2008

day 38 after transplant

Good evening to all,

This is going to be a short one tonight because I am going to bed earlier tonight. Dena and I stayed up too late last night talking! Thank goodness I didn't have to go to clinic today. I go tomorrow and I hope that I will have a short visit and that maybe some of my test results will be back. I heard on the news tonight that Obama is going to be in Richmond tomorrow at the colliseum which only 2 blocks from the hosiptal. I sure hope that we don't have trouble getting to the parking deck.

Dena cleaned the suite today and did laundry. I took a book and went out at the gazbo and read while she was cleaning. It was a little cool but I had on a sweatshirt and I was fine. You don't realize how much heat you lose when you don't have any hair. It felt good to be out in the fresh air. I rode the bike in the exercise room while waiting for my clothes to dry. That felt good to get my legs moving.

We didn't go anywhere today. It was good just to be in the room and talk and read. Dena did some cross stitch and mended one of my socks.

Well, I told you this would be short so, I am going to bed.

Night to everyone and thanks so much for your continued prayers, cards and support.

Love,
Gloria

No comments: