Sunday, October 26, 2008

day 43 after transplant

Hey, to all,

Sorry that this is so late. John and I are putting another puzzle together and I lost track of time. Then I had to put my meds together.

I go to the clinic tomorrow and I hope that I will get some results back from some of my tests, especially the bone marrow biospy. I need one more negative result before I can be taken out of isolation for this virus.

Today was sunny and a beautiful fall day. We showed John some of Richmond. We went to Bell's Island. There is a lot of Civil War info there and then a long bridge to walk over to Bell's Island. I was tired when we got back to the car. Came back to the hotel and fixed a quick dinner so Rodney could leave. Didn't want him on the road after dark.

I am ready to go to bed and get up early tomorrow and get to the clinic.

Heard that church went well today and that 17 members joined the church and there was a reception for the new members. Way to go! Was told that the 8:30 service was pretty full. Sure do miss being there.

Good night to all,
Love,
Gloria

No comments: