Thursday, October 9, 2008

day 27 after transplant

Again good evening to all,

What a wonderful day God has blessed me with. I went to bed last night at 10 and read until 11 and then I didn't wake up until 8:15 this morning. I could have stayed in bed longer but I needed to get up to take my 8 am meds. It was nice that I didn't have to go to the clinic today. Today was a day for laundry and cleaning. While the vacuuming was being done I went to the gym and rode the bike.

Pam set a goal for me today to drink 100 oz of fluid today. After lunch we decided that we would find another mall to go to. We went to a very nice mall called the Chesterfield Mall. As we went in I told Pam that the first thing I had to do was find a restroom. We followed the signs and I think that we walked in circles and when we finally had the restroom in sight, there was a sign saying "CLOSED FOR CLEANING"! Pam thought that she was going to buy me a rain coat to bring me home but thank goodness they were just finishing up and taking the sign down. That was good because I would have had to go in anyway. We walked most of the mall and then we headed back to the hotel.

I go to clinic tomorrow at 11 and I hope that it will be a short one. Rodney and Denny will be here tomorrow and Pam will go back home. It has been a real hoot and am looking forward to having Holly here next week. I sure do appreciate all who have signed up and look forward to each and everyone of you staying with me.

More tomorrow,
Love, Gloria

No comments: