Sunday, October 5, 2008

day 23 after transplant

Good evening to all,

The day started by going to the clinic at 10 and it was a short visit. They are still pleased with my progress. I have to go to the clinic tomorrow at 11:45 and hopefully that will be a short visit also. I still have this virus but hopefully it is on the mend.

Rodney left and now Pam Cox is my caregiver for the week. Rodney sure was a good caregiver and I know that all my other caregivers will be just as good. The suite is now more like home because it is clean just like your house. Just extra things to do to keep safer for me.

Again this is going to be another short blog. It has been a wonderful but exhausting day.

God Bless All
Gloria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm glad you had a good weekend and Bobgrandady and Corinne were with ya'll yesterday. We had a pretty uneventful weekend. The kids played with friends most of the time, except for going to work on his new project at school. The kids were at a "Bike Wash" this afternoon. The 6 kids made signs that said they'd wash your bike! 25 cents for kid bikes, 50 cents for adult bikes and $1 includes pumping up the tires. They also offered free lemonade while you wait. Garret washed the bike, Grady supervised and showed Garret the spots he missed and Bryson tood the $ and wrote receipts. They each made about $2! :) Grady has a pretty bad cold now. It's been going on for about 3 days and doesn't look like it will be over tomorrow. Libby's coughing some, so I hope she won't get the runny nose like Grady. Have a great day tomorrow and a fun time with Pam. I know you will. I love you! Beth

Anonymous said...

We are so very glad to hear the good news of how well things are going. We were about a week behind reading and it is amazing how much progress you are making in such a short time.

You continue to be in our prayers!

Scott & Lisa Kiracofe