Friday, October 10, 2008

day 28 after transplant

Sorry for being late. I know that a lot of you read my blog every night.

First I want to praise God -He is so awesome. I went to the clinic today and got a small IV of magnesium. The chest x-ray turned out to be normal and then I got some really good news that I don't have to be at the clinic until Monday! My hip and shoulder bones ache like they did when I got the shot to boost my bone marrow and I asked today if that meant that my donor was kicking in and they said that is possible. On day 30 after transplant I have to have a bone marrow biospy. So that has been scheduled for this coming Wednesday.

Please pray for the other people there in the clinic. It saddens me and kind of makes me feel guilty that I feel so well and then I see many others looking so sick. Curled up in the chair covered with a blanket. It breaks my heart.

Rodney got here tonight and it was good to see him again. The weather is suppose to be beautiful and I hope that we can find a park to walk.

Well, I had a good big day and I am ready for bed.

Thanks for continued prayers. Miss everyone.

Love,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear that you are doing so well. We are busy as can be finishing up wedding preparations. Leon's parents and family have arrived from Isreal. They are really excited about the wedding. AArika and I went to Cross Keys Vineyard today to have her bridal portraits taken. He took over 250 pictures. It was so much fun. The weather was fantastic. Pray that we will have a day like today next Saturday. I will be excited when I can share the pictures with you. You keep getting better and get home soon. May God continue to heal you. You are in our prayers. Valerie and Brad