Friday, October 3, 2008

day 21 after transplant

Good evening to all !

Can you believe that I have been away from Bridgewater for exactly one month today? Time does fly. It is so nice to be in the Candlewood Suites where it is more like home and not the hospital environment.

Another good day at the clinic. It was short and and I was told that I will get another day off. I don't have to go back until Sunday morning. Dr. Chung came in and said that I was doing very well. He said that a lot of patients don't get their first day off from the clinic for at least one month. He has even taken me off of some of my meds. Oh my how God is good. He sure is with me all the step of the way and He has His loving arms wrapped around me. What comfort.

Went to Target and to U-krops today and got some supplies and it was good to get out again in the nice warm weather.

Rodney made me some wonderful pasta tonight for dinner. I sit in a chair and gave him directions and he did a wonderful job. He is really spoiling me.

I will even get some visitors tomorrow -- my parents are coming down for a little while and it will be good to see them.

I has been a wonderful day and I think that I will get ready to call it a night and get ready for another wonderful day tomorrow.

Again I continue to thank each and everyone of you all for all your love, support, cards and prayers. I may not be there in person but I miss all of you very much and can't wait until I get back to Bridgewater. I have learned patience and I shall just take one day at a time. I am getting a lot of reading done and that feels good.

God Bless,
Gloria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gabrielSee There! You are ahead of schedule again! I still think you are showing off :-) !
Keep it up girlfriend, and yes, God IS so very good!
Love and Hugs, Barb

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the "gabriel" in front of my post. Don't know how hw got there. Maybe he wanted to say "Hi". Yeah, that's it. WOOF!
Barb