Tuesday, October 7, 2008

day 25 after transplant

Good evening to all!

I can't believe that is already 25 days after transplant. We didn't have to go to clinic today so it was good to sleep in and not have to rush to clinic.

Pam did laundry and then we went to Food Lion and to get some bananas and some things for dinner. Came back and finished the laundry and made the beds. Ate lunch and then decided we needed to get out to get some exercise. We drove to a new mall called Stoney Point and walked the entire mall. The weather was beautiful.

Came back to the hotel and showerd and rested until 7 and Pam had dinner ready for me.

It was a good day and I thank God for every good day and for all the support from everyone back home. I miss you guys.

Funny story before I sign off for tonight. Pam thought that the bathroom sink was a little stopped up so she called the maintenance man to see if he would take a look at it (we thought that a little Draino would take care of it). He looked and said that maybe some hair was slowing it up and Pam said, "I don't think that could be the case, I only have 5 hairs and she doesn't have any!! We laughed so hard we almost peed our pants.

Miss you,
Gloria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gloria, it is great to hear that you are doing so great. We keep you in our thoughts and prayers daily. Valerie and Brad

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! What a cute story. I'm so glad that can make you laugh! :) Laughter is the best medicine!
Love you! Beth