Monday, October 27, 2008

day 44 after transplant

Hey everybody,

I am blogging earlier tonight because I had a big day and I am going to bed early.
I had to be at the clinic today at 10. When we left the hotel the sun was out and really bright. When we got out of clinic at 1 the wind was blowing and it was cold and raining. I just had a sweatshirt on and I about froze.

I had a short day at the clinic and I don't go back until Thursday. The first results came back from my bone marrow and it looks good but the final results have not come back yet.

The Confederacy White House and Museum is really close to the hospital - as a matter of fact the hospital is built all around the Museum. John was interested in going to see them, so I told him for his birthday I would take him. The White House was a guided tour and the guide was very informative and the house was beautiful. Stood in the room where Abraham Lincoln was 4 days before he was killed in Washington, DC.

Came back to the hotel and ate a bite of lunch and then we finished a puzzle that we had started. Finally got it finished. It was a big one 39" x 20". It was one that was in my sunshine box from school. Dad and Corinne are coming down tomorrow afternoon and staying the night with friends so they can be here when John has to go to the airport(his flight leaves at 6:15 am). They will be here Thursday and Friday until Rodney gets here.

Thanks for your prayers - they sure do work,
God Bless all of you,

No comments: