Thursday, October 2, 2008

day 20 after transplant

Good evening to all!

What a busy but wonderful day I had. Got up at 7:45 and had breakfast. Rodney did laundry and ran the dishwasher -- he is really becoming domesticated! He cleaned the bathroom and kitchen.
At least I got to fold the clean clothes and empty the clean dishes from the dishwasher. I feel helpless.

It was wonderful to have the day off from the clinic so we found a mall to go to. It was a nice day to walk the outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. After we got back to the hotel Rodney had some work to do so I went to bed to rest.

Rodney fixed dinner and now we are relaxing and enjoying each others company.

I have to be at the clinic tomorrow at 10:30 so I won't stay up late tonight. Praying for a good report at the clinic tomorrow. I have been a good girl and I have been drinking, drinking, and drinking. I feel like a fish!

Thanks again to everyone for all your cards, support and especially your prayers.
God is so good to bless me with all of you to be there for support.

Love,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and Rodney had such a nice day together. Husbands do come through with the housework when they need to. Good luck with the lab work tomorrow.
Susan