Tuesday, October 28, 2008

day 45 after transplant

Hello guys,

Today was very cool and windy. John cleaned the suite.I had to find some place to go. It was too cool to sit outside so I sat in John's car and read a book and even took a nap. Other then clean we really didn't do much because I didn't have to go to the clinic. I have tomorrow off also. It will be a short night because John is getting a wake up call at 2:45a.m. so he can shower and leave for the airport. His flight leaves at 6 a.m. I am so glad that I have the day off. John and I had an awesome week together. Can't believe that the week is already over. Dena, don't worry he was a very good caregiver. He moved all the furniture and cleaned behind everything.

Dad and Corinne came down this afternoon and will be here until Rodney gets here on Friday.

I am sorry to hear about Shirley's dad passing but I know that he is at peace and has no more pain. Shirley and Dennis I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Good night guys,
God Bless all of You,
Gloria

No comments: