Saturday, October 25, 2008

day 42 after transplant

Good evening!

I can't believe that this is day 42 - soon I will be half way to my 100 days. Woke up to rain this morning and it was misty all day,

Went to clinic this morning. They weren't busy so they got my labs quickly and then they wanted to do some other labs. So I got a small bag of saline,bottle of antibodtic and some magnesium. Judy was my nurse (during the week she is the bone marrow coordinator) but likes to work some weekends to keep in practice. She said that she was really impressed with my blood work. She said that my platlets were 182,000 with is good for a normal person.

After we got out of the clinic we showed John some of Richmond. Especially the historial parts. Then we stopped at the grocery store for a few things and came back to the hotel to eat lunch.

John and I got a puzzle out last night so John finished it this afternoon and now he is working on another one. I will be helping him as soon as I finish blogging.

I don't have to go to clinic tomorrow so hope to sleep in a little and then watch Charles Stanley on TV. I still miss BUMC.

Thanks for all your continued support and your cards. I have gotten over 300 cards. I have gotten letters from the students that I worked with last year. It was so good to hear from them and to know that they miss me. I miss them also.

God Bless,
Gloria

No comments: