Monday, October 13, 2008

day 31 after transplant

Greetins to all,

Believe it or not I had another wonderful day. The weather was beautiful and the day at the clinic was good. I had to have magnesum and potassium and a small bag of saline. Then I had to have another chest xray. I have tomorrow off. That is probably a good thing because the hopsital is opening the new Critcal Care Unit and there is suppose to be a lot of dignitaries (like the governor) there. So I'm sure it would be pretty crazy. Hope to be able to show Holly around a little bit, maybe go to a mall. Need to get my walk in some way.

Yes, Pam, Holly has been reminding to drink and drink and to put sun screen on. I think that she knows the routine already.

I felt a little lazy today. Maybe because I did so much walking on Sunday. I sit in the lounge chair while Holly was laundrying my bed linens. I was reading and the next thing I knew it, it was 6:00.

I have to be at the clinic Wednesday at 10 and the bone marrow biospy will be at 11. Please remember me in your prayers that it will go well. I had 3 biopsys and they aren't the most pleasant but God's arms are really comforting.

I again want to thank all my caregivers that have changed their schedule to take care of me. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you. I just wonder what people do that don't have the support of family, friends and church.

I will close for tonight and get ready for bed.

Love to all,
Gloria

No comments: