Thursday, October 23, 2008

day 40 after transplant

Good evening to all,

I had a good easy day and it was nice to have a day off from clinic. I go tomorrow and I hope that it will be a short day. My twin came in tonight (my brother who is bald). We got our picture taken and we laughed like crazy.

Dena left and Dad and Corinne came to stay until John got here. Dena thanks so much for all you did for me. It was fun to catch up and laugh alot. John has already become Betty Crocker and Josephine the cleaner. Dena I don't think you have to worry that he can't do what he is suppose to do. He cleaned the kitchen and even took the knobs off the stove and cleaned them.

It is cool down here. I walked the hall today instead of going outside.

I am going to take my 10 pm meds and then go to bed. Get up early and take a shower and go to the clinic.

Thanks for your continued support and prayers. They sure work.

Love,
Gloria

No comments: