Saturday, October 4, 2008

day 22 after transplant

Good evening!

One month ago today I was admitted to the hospital and started my chemo to get to ground zero. I am glad that for that step to be over and on to recovery.

I had a good day today because I had a day off from the clinic and my parents came down for a short visit. It was good to see them and I think that they were suprised at how well I am doing.
It was good for them to be here so Rodney and I could show them around the hotel and to show them some of the things that needs to be done to take care of me. Rodney says that if he can do it anyone else can do it. Just wash hands and keep things clean. Rodney does my laundry and bed linens in the laundry room provided by the hotel so it is not put in with the laundry for the entire hotel. Rodney has been wonderful taking care of me and I know that everyone else will be fine also.

This is going to be short because I am going to bed early tonight because I have to be at the clinic tomorrow at 10.

I will miss being in church and seeing all of you but know that I will be there in spirit.

God Bless All,
Gloria

No comments: