Thursday, December 18, 2008

day 97 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

I didn't have to go to clinic today so this was a very lazy day. I stayed in bed until 9:45! I was up every two hours to go to the bathroom during the night. I woke up at 8 and took my pills and took my blood sugar count. I listened to Good Morning America. I fell off to sleep and didn't wake up until 9:45.

I got up and ate breakfast and hooked up my IV bottle. I helped Corrine to make peanut balls. We made cheese balls yesterday.

It was very cloudy but not cold out. I walked the hall today while the room was being cleaned. I hear that they are calling for a wintry mix this weekend at home. They are calling for rain down here.

We are watching another Christmas story on the Hallmark channel. It is called "The Christmas Choir". I have enjoyed these movies the last several nights. They have a good moral to them and makes you appreciate the meaning of Christmas.

I go to the clinic early tomorrow and then Dad and Corinne will leave and Rodney will come down. I hope that the weather will not mess things up.

take care and take time to smell the roses.

Love to all,

Gloria  

No comments: