Sunday, December 14, 2008

day 93 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was another day off from clinic, so it was a very lazy day. I did have to hook up to my saline and magnesium. My appetite was a little better but nothing to write home about.

The weather was nice, temperature wise but this afternoon it got cloudy. I think that they are calling for clouds and showers all this week until Friday. That is ok with me, just as long as we don't get any of the white stuff.

Dad and Corinne came down and Rodney went home today. I don't go to clinic until Tuesday. I hope to take Dad and Corinne out to see some lights while they are down here.

Hopefully this will be a quick and good week with out any surprises.I am so anxious to get home.

Take care and have a good week, don't get too stressed out with Christmas getting closer- just relax and remember the reason for the season.

Love,

Gloria

No comments: