Tuesday, December 30, 2008

day 109 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was another wonderful day-- 60 degrees. We got up early and ate breakfast and then we took off. Didn't know where we were going- so we headed south on 95. At Colonial Heights we saw a large mall so we checked that out. They had just about anything that you would want-- stores, restaurants, gas stations and etc. They had a Joann Fabrics store that I really wanted to go in but knew that would not be a good idea. First of all I shouldn't be there with all the dust and second I would probably buy things that I really don't need now. I can't sew right now anyway because of getting an infection from a needle stick. The nurse pract. suggested that I learn to knit or crochet. Now I have an idea for Christmas gifts next year -- look out everyone!!!!

We have to be at the clinic early tomorrow and we will be packed ready to head home if they say that I can go. I have been eating a little better the last few days so I am hoping that will help me to get the green light. I didn't have a very good night last night because my hips and legs hurt and I couldn't get comfortable. I have had a good day today  without them hurting.

Take care and hope to be home tomorrow afternoon and maybe I'll get to see you.

Love to all,

Gloria

No comments: