Friday, December 5, 2008

day 84 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

Got up to another cool day and went to the clinic. I got more saline and magesium while waiting for my lab results. They want me to do IV saline and magesium at home (the hotel) everyother day so I won't have to come to the clinic as often. I go back to the clinic on Sunday morning. They took four bottles of cultures that won't be back for a week and then three tubes of blood to test for a virus! I pray that I don't get another virus. It took me a long time to get over the last one.

Shortly after we got back from the clinic Rodney called and he was in Fishersville one his way to Richmond. Hazel left at 3:30 and I was here alone until Rodney got here. We drove to the city and saw the skyline illumination. Wow!! We hope to get out of here early tomorrow and scout out Broad Street for a place where we can watch the Upkrop's Christmas parade. We need to find a place where we will be able to watch the parade from the car. If we can't find a place we will just have to leave.

Take care,
Love to all,
Gloria

No comments: