Monday, December 8, 2008

day 87 after transplant

Hello to all,

Today was another cold day. I didn't have to go to the clinic today but I did have to hook myself up to saline and magnesium in an IV. I was watching TV after I was hooked up and I heard this boom outside the hotel. I thought that someone that was remodeling the Ramada Inn next door ran into the building with their front end loader. When I looked out the window I noticed that some man in a jeep ran into a pole at the only entrance of the Candlewood Suites! I went out the hall to see if another vehicle was involved when I saw that he clipped the pole completely in two and the lines are hanging across the entrance. Fire trucks, rescue squad and police came. The lines are still down and Scott said that it is a good thing that we can go through the Ramada Inn parking lot or we wouldn't be able to get out and nobody else can get in. Hope they get someone out here tomorrow to replace the pole. Can't understand what the guy was doing to hit that pole.

 

    Chuck and Sue Rexrode came to visit this afternoon and it was so nice to visit with them. Shortly after they left I got a call from my niece Charity (she lives in AZ) and they are in VA for a week and she wants to come down Wednesday to see Scott and me. Her husband Chad and 2 year old Avery will be here also. I am so excited to see them.Pastor Steve is hoping to come down on Thursday for a visit and I am excited about that too. This must be my week for visitors.

 

Scott fixed me a hot dog on bun and French Fries for dinner and it did taste good. Hopefully my appetite is coming back and I won't feel sick to my stomach. It is a lot better than 2 weeks ago.

Clinic tomorrow at 9:15 and then go get some meds and maybe go to the mall. Depends on how long I am at the clinic.

Take care,

Love to all,

Glorial

No comments: