Monday, December 29, 2008

day 108 after transplant

 

Hello everyone,

Today was a wonderful day -- not only weather wise, which was really nice and warm for December. It was also a good day for me at the clinic. I had my labs taken and then I saw one of the nurse pract. and she asked me some questions about how I felt. I asked her if I could go home again this weekend (just like for Christmas). She said that would depend on  the results of my labs. I was then told that I did not need any IV's for today ( the first time I have not had to have an IV since I started the clinic) How wonderful! I was also given some results from the bone biopsy and they are all good but the final results will not be back until next week. Also some of my meds have been reduced and this will be done week by week to see how I get along .Big prayers answered!

I will go to the clinic early on Wednesday and then if given the permission I will come home for the weekend. I will return on Sunday because Beth will be coming to be my caregiver for the week.

I only lost one pound since last Tuesday. Rodney has been trying to find some protein that would taste good to me -- I think that we found a winner tonight. We had some SPICY steamed shrimp. Rodney made some SPICY cocktail sauce. Boy was that good and I have enough left for lunch tomorrow.

Time for me to go to bed.

Take care,

Love to all,

Gloria  

No comments: