Friday, December 26, 2008

day 105 after transplant

 

Good evening to all of you,

I had another good day today. Fixed breakfast (Grady and Libby always wants Mamaw's pancakes and eggs). Then we just hung out for a while and the "boys" played with their remote helicopters. They liked to see how many heads they could land on!!!!

We did get to go to Rodney's mother to see his side of the family but only for a little while. Long enough to exchange gifts. I kept my mask on and didn't touch anything. Found out that Rodney's aunt that lives in the B'water Home her floor has been       quarantined because of the flu. I wanted to see her but that takes care of that. She doesn't have the flu but evidently some of the other residents have it. Not a safe place to be.

We fixed pizza for dinner and then after we got the kids to bed we played a game of Dominos. That was a lot of fun - Ryan and Scott were so funny.

It is time for me to go to bed and start another fun day tomorrow. I feel like the time is going by too fast but I sure am thankful for this time together.  Rodney and I have decided that we will go back to Richmond sometime Sunday afternoon so we won't have to get up so early on Monday to go to the clinic. I feel so helpless. I don't like to be the one that gets waited on but God has a plan for me and my time of being waited on will pass and maybe I will be the one to wait and help other people. I just have to take care of myself and have a lot of patience. Remember that I need to be like the turtle and not the hare!

Take care and write more tomorrow night.

Love to all,

Gloria

No comments: