Wednesday, December 3, 2008

day 82 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

Today was a very lazy day. I didn't have to go to the clinic and Hazel cleaned yesterday. There really wasn't anywhere we needed to go so we just stayed in. It was cool again today and we walked the long hallway a couple of times for some exercise. We worked a puzzle and read. I started reading a book about the Amish that Pastor Steve gave me, The Plain Truth. It is really good so far.

I had more of an appetite today and my stomach didn't hurt. Hazel made me beef noodles, peas and jello w/ fruit in it for dinner. It tasted really good to me tonight. I hope that my labs will have improved tomorrow when I go back to clinic.

Not anything else to write.

Take care to all,
Love,
Gloria

2 comments:

PCox said...

Hi there,
You and Rodney are both coming back to your appetites! ;-) We had him for dinner tonight and got a good update over corned beef and cabbage. My parents and kids are cleared out, the wash is finally done, the left-overs are finished off, the waist lines are expanded and here comes Christmas!!!! I'm following you every morning - call me sometime when you are free. Keep eating and drinking, drinking, drinking!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria! I LOVED the book that you are reading...you will, too! It's good till the end.
Glad to hear things are going well!
Becky Wright