Sunday, December 7, 2008

day 86 after transplant

Hello everyone,

Today was cold when we went to the clinic. Tonight is suppose to be really cold in the teen's. The clinic went well today. They were not busy so I didn't have to stay very long. As we was getting back to the hotel, Scott called and said that he was at Petersburg.

I fixed lunch and then we just chilled. It is good to have him here.

Rodney left at 4:15 so he didn't get home too late. I had a surprise call from Sue Rexrode saying that her and Chuck was going to be in Richmond tomorrow and wanted to know if they could stop in.I am glad that I don't have to go to the clinic. It will be good to see them.

I also got a call from Pastor Steve and he is going to try to come down to see me on Thursday. That will be fun.

Last night I blogged about going to see the Christmas lights. Posted are some pictures and this just does not do it justice. You can see how hard it was snowing in the pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

IMG_9015

 

IMG_9017 IMG_9020 The white balls are really snow!!!!

Not much more to write so I will close and write more tomorrow.

Tale care and keep warm,

Love to all,

Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics. There has to be a little tacky in every town, otherwise we would be boring. I hope to go see lights around B'water one evening and I'm counting on someone having lots of LIGHTS!I also have some favorites out in the county.
Take care!
Susan