Saturday, December 27, 2008

day 106 after transplant

 

Good evening to everyone.

Well today was another wonderful day. First of all it was very nice outside and Rodney got some yard work done. The first Saturday he has been here since September because he has been in Richmond with me. We got to see some of our neighbors and got to take some gifts around.

I wanted to walk the subdivision but after I walked out and around the yard I felt that that was enough. Pastor Steve came by for a nice visit and he did a very special Communion Service for us. Thanks, Pastor Steve.

After a little rest we went to my side of the family for a little while to have Christmas it was very nice, After we got home there was a message on our answering machine from the B'water Home that Rodney's Aunt Louise has the flu. She is now quarantined to her room. I wanted to see her before I left to go to back to Richmond but I know that God had a hand in that. I hope that she will only have a mild case and I will be able to see her in the next couple of weeks.

Rodney and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon to go back to Richmond and be there to go to the clinic on Monday. Hoping that they will let me come back home for the New Year like they did for Christmas.

Take care,

Love,

Gloria 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gloria,
It was wonderful seeing you tonight. You look fantastic. Brad and I both think that you are one of the prettiest women we have seen without their hair and we mean it! You should be very proud of yourself for how you have handled your condition each time it has come. You are very brave and a great example to everyone. Watching your sons, their wives, and your grandchildren, not to mention your dad, look at you, you see the love they have for you. Again, we were so blessed to get to see you. Have a GREAT New Year! We know that 2009 is going to be terrific for all of you! Love, Brad and Valerie