Sunday, December 21, 2008

day 100 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was very rainy when we got up but by afternoon the sun was shining bright. We didn't go anywhere but it was a good time of being together.

Dad and Corinne came down and Rodney went home. He will be back down here on Tuesday after my bone marrow biopsy and hopefully they will tell me that I can go home on Wednesday. I am not looking forward to the biopsy but I am looking forward to coming home.

Again we are watching a Hallmark Christmas story. We have really enjoyed these movies this past week. The one we are watching now is called "Bring Me a Boyfriend For Christmas".

Hope that tomorrow will be a good day to go out to do some shopping. I can't stay out for long because I still get very tired.

Take care,

Love to all,

Gloria

No comments: