Wednesday, December 10, 2008

day 89 after transplant

 

Hello everyone,

Today was a nice day - it was 68 degrees! Tonight it is suppose to start raining and they have a flood watch out for this area(calling for 3-4 inches). Thank goodness it is not cold enough for that to be snow.

Charity (my niece) and her family came at 12 today and we really had a wonderful visit. Avery is two years old and she is the cutest thing. She took to Scott right away and then she warmed up to me. She saw my hickman line bandage and she "Ohh you have a boo-boo!" Charity took pictures so I hope to post them soon.

Tomorrow Pastor Steve will be here for a visit. I am looking forward to that. Then on Friday morning I go to the clinic. Scott will leave for home and Rodney will be coming down. I can't believe that the week is almost over. I have really enjoyed spending some quality time with Scott. 

Thanks for all who emailed me about my good news. I appreciate all of your concerns and continued prayers for me. Again prayer works.

Take care,

Love to all,

Gloria

No comments: