Thursday, December 11, 2008

90 day after transplant

 

Good evening to all,

Today was a totally rainy day. They are calling for 3-4 inches of rain and a flash flood watch.

I didn't have to go to clinic today - I just had to give myself an IV of saline. But I do go to clinic tomorrow, early. I did have a visitor today - Pastor Steve came by. It was good to see him.

Again today I didn't have much of an appetite but I did try to eat some cream of wheat for breakfast and a little chicken stir-fry for lunch. Scott fixed chicken breast, scalloped potatoes and peas for dinner. The only thing that really tasted good was the potatoes and peas. Things still taste like metal. I hope that this will soon pass.

Scott will leave tomorrow and Rodney will come down. Hope that it doesn't snow too deep for Rodney to get down here!

Take care and be careful if you have to go out tomorrow.

Love,

Gloria

No comments: