Saturday, December 6, 2008

day 85 after transplant

Hello everyone,

I had a really good day. I didn't have to go to the clinic so I got to stay in bed a little longer. We thought that we were going to get up early and go to see the Richmond Christmas parade but it was cold this morning and it was too tempting just to watch it on TV.
We ate breakfast and did some paper work. Then we went to the bank and to Wal-Mart for some groceries. We went before the parade was over so it would be less crowded, so we thought.

We came back to eat lunch and to watch the Tech game -- yeah they won ! On to the Orange Bowl now. Also I got hooked up to the IV that I am suppose to do everyother day for a week. While that was doing "it's" thing we rode around Richmond to see the tacky Christmas lights.
One place at Glen Allen was absolutely amazing -- I thought that the Tutwiler's had a lot of lights but it didn't even compare! There were so many lights that you couldn't walk in the yard or get to the front door. I think that every foot was covered. It was amazing also because it was snowing! It really made it more like Christmas.

Got to go to bed early tonight because I have to be at the clinic tomorrow at 9. Scott will be soon after that and Rodney will be going home tomorrow evening. Scott is the last caregiver that I have lined up and I am sure that I will be beyond that. If anyone out there would like to be my caregiver please let me know, it would be much appreciated.

Take care,
Love to all,
Gloria

No comments: