Tuesday, December 2, 2008

day 81 after transplant

Hi,

Today was another cool day but sunny. Hazel did my laundry this morning and then we took off for Target and Wal-Mart. When we got back it was cooler.

This afternoon Hazel cleaned the suite and I sat in the lounge until she was finished. We are working on another puzzle. This one is round and has very odd shaped pieces. It might get done by the time I leave for B'water!

Another day off tomorrow and I don't know what we are going to do. It is suppose to be cold all day tomorrow so we might just chill here at the hotel. I go back to clinic on Thursday morning. I hope that my labs will be better. I have been eating more and drinking like a fish. I feel a lot better than I did over the weekend.

Everyone take care and I will blog again tomorrow night. Miss all of you so much.
Love,
Gloria

No comments: