Friday, December 12, 2008

day 91 after transplant

 

Hello there everyone,

Today was a get up early and go to clinic day. I got my labs done and then went to get a chest xray (just routine) and then back to clinic to see the doctor. The doctor said that I could probably go home Christmas Eve and stay for the weekend. I still won't be able to be out to do things but I'll be home. I probably will not be able to go home for good until the middle of January. That means that I will need some more caregivers starting the 1st of January. I want to be home before Richmond has a big snow storm. The doctor has changed some of my meds hoping that will help my appetite and nausea.

After clinic Scott and I went Christmas shopping and got Beth her present. He left to go home at 3:30. Rodney got tied up in traffic on the West side of Richmond and he didn't get here late because of some accidents.

I don't have to go to the clinic until Tuesday but I have to give myself IV saline every other day. I hope that we can go to see the boats with Christmas lights go down the James River. One thing about Richmond there is a lot of things to do and see.

Take care,

Love,

Gloria

No comments: