Sunday, November 30, 2008

day 79 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

Woke up today to a cold, raw and rainy day. Had to be at the clinic at 10:45 and it was really raining when we left. I had to have a large bag of saline and 2 small bags of magesium. They said that was because I had not eaten and was dehydrated. It is hard to eat when you don't have an appetite and nothing tastes good. Everything tastes like metal. I did eat a little more today and my stomach wasn't as upset today so I hope that things are getting better. I go back to the clinic tomorrow. I hope to be able to find out about the results of my bone marrow test.

Rodney left this evening and Hazel made it down safely I am looking forward to having her here this week. She is a sweetheart.

Not much else going on today. Hope that things are going well with all of you guys. I sure do miss you and just think tomorrow is DECEMBER. The month when I will be going back home!!!!
We will need a u-haul to take everything back.

You all have a wonderful week and take care,
Love to all,
Gloria

No comments: