Tuesday, November 11, 2008

day 59 after transplant

Hello,

It was another beautiful sunny day. The wind was blowing and it was pretty cool. Tomorrow is suppose to be cloudy and in the evening the rain will start and rain until Friday. At least that is what the weather man says.

This was an off day for me so the room got a good cleaning today. I rode the bike and walked the long hall until the room was clean. It was too cool for me to go outside and walk.

Dad, Corinne and I played some cards this afternoon and that was fun.

I go to the clinic tomorrow at 11. They are all booked for the bone marrow biospy this week, so I find out tomorrow what day next week I'll have that done. Hopefully tomorrow will be a short stay and we can get back early. Rodney has to come to Richmond again and he will stay here tomorrow night and leave Thursday. Just to turn around and come back on Friday evening.

Next week Jennifer is coming to be my caregiver (please Jennifer don't get sick !). We are going to read the book "Shack" together. Looking forward to her coming down.

Gotta go for tonight. Stay safe and well (wash your hands!). They were talking on the news this evening about this new infection that is going around and the most likely place to pick it up is nursing homes and hospitals! And where do I go 3 times a week? They do not have an antibodic for it yet. It was really kind of scary.

Love,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gloria,
I'm so excited that you and Jake are goin to read "The Shack". It's a great book. I think it should be a "must read" for all Christians and non-Christians. Maybe they would become Christians after reading it! It really makes you think and will make you look at the Trinity in a whole new light. I've only had one person say that they read it and still didn't know if they liked it or not. Stay well!
Love,
Barb