Sunday, November 23, 2008

day 72 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

Another cold day but sunny. Had to be at the clinic at 9:30. I was told that I am no longer in isolation. My nasal drip test came back negative. I don't know if I like that because now I am in a large room with about 10 other people. I hope that Rodney didn't give me his cold. He is not bad just a little runny nose. I tried to keep a little distance and extra hand washing. I go back to clinic on Tuesday at 10 for my biospy. Will probably be a long day there. Please say a prayer for me.

Ryan came about 4:15 today and Rodney left soon after. He said that it was good to be able to drive part of the way home in the light. It is usually late when he gets back. I would like for him to get more rest this week so he won't be so run down and get sick. I need him here with me.


This will be a busy week for everyone- getting ready for Thanksgiving. Wish that I could be in B'water but hopefully I will make it home in time for Christmas. It depends on the results of the bone marrow biospy. I have not had much of an appetite for the last couple weeks and have lost some weight and they will probably not like that. They have adjusted my meds, so hopefully that will help. I think that I am hungry for something but when it is set down in front of me, I just can't eat it.

Take care,
Love to all,
Gloria

No comments: