Wednesday, November 12, 2008

day 60 after transplant

Good evening,

Today was a partly cloudy and a cool breeze was blowing. I had to go to clinic at 10:30. Went to get meds. at CVS first. I didn't get out until 3! What a long day and they really didn't do anything different. Accessed my port and used it to draw my labs. While waiting for the labs to come back I got a bag of magesium and saline. Then we waited and waited for the lab work. The nurse pract. came in and said that she wanted me to come back early tomorrow to do some fasting blood work. My sodium is low and my glucose is too high. They want to check it out. I hope that my throat test will come back by tomorrow. I get my bone marrow biopsy on Tuesday at 10. Looking forward to that!

When we got out of clinic Rodney called and said that he was on his way to the hotel. He was here by the time we got to the hotel. We ate dinner and Rodney did my laundry. Now we are watching the country music award program on TV.

Well, it is time for me to go to bed. Got to get up early.

God bless all of you and thanks for your support and prayers.
Gloria

No comments: