Sunday, November 16, 2008

day 65 after transplant

Hello,

Today was sunny but cold. Yesterday it was 77 and today it was 55!!!

We fixed breakfast and listened to Charles Stanley on the TV. He had a really good message but it just isn't like being in church. I sure miss you guys.

We got a few things done and then we rode around and ended up at Glen Allen. We stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner. Ryan and Jennifer got her about 4:45 and we ate dinner and then Ryan and Rodney left.

We had a little excitment here this evening. At 8:45 the fire alarm went off. We had just changed into our pj's. We grabbed our pocketbooks, cell phone, coat and blanket. We were outside for about 15 minutes. Three fire trucks came. We were glad when the firemen said that we could go back in.

I have to go to the clinic tomorrow at 8:15. They called this afternoon to see if I would change my appointment. I hope that I won't be there very long. I know that it will be cold when we leave. I'll have to dress warmly.

Hope that everyone had a good weekend and are ready for another week at school or work. Next week will be a short one for some of you since it will be Thanksgiving. I can hardly believe that we are on the last half of November. I hope that soon they will be giving me an idea of when I can go home. We will need a truck to get everything home. It is amazing how things collect.

Take care and love you all,
Gloria

No comments: