Friday, November 28, 2008

day 77 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

It was 47 degrees when we got up this morning! It was cloudy but warmer than it has been. Ryan, Jennifer and Granny came down this morning and we had a nice lunch together. We played dominos and then ate birthday cake and cookies. Jennifer made a pumpkin cake and Ryan made ginger cream cookies. We had a very good visit. Wish that Scott, Beth and the kids could have made it too. My prayer is that we will all be together at Christmas.

We are watching "Polar Express" on TV now. Rodney said that he couldn't believe that he is sitting here watching an animated Christmas story. It is really good. Cartoons have come a long way-- they are almost real now. Tomorrow Shriek comes on and I can't wait to see that.

I don't go to clinic tomorrow so after we do our cleaning we are going shopping. They are suppose to still have some deals out there.

Hazel is coming down on Sunday and Rodney will go home. I go to clinic on Sunday and am hoping that I will find out the results of my biospy this week.

Thanks to everyone who sent Thanksgiving cards and get well cards. That really makes my day.
I feel so blessed to have so many out there that are thinking and praying for me.

Take care and have a good weekend,
Love,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good day on Thanksgiving. Everyone was here at our house. Mom and I had a good time the two days she was here cooking. Corinne and Bob came later in the evening. It was great to see them. We went to the JMU playoff game today and tomorrow we head to the Readskins game. It sure was cold sitting out at the game today, but it doesn't sound like tomorrow will be any better. Take care and we are praying for your results to be great!!! Love, Valerie and Brad