Saturday, November 22, 2008

day 71 after transplant

Hello to everyone!

Brrrrr! Another cold day and tomorrow is suppose to be colder yet. I think that Rodney is getting a cold - not good for me. His nose has been running all day. I pray that I won't catch anything. I have been trying to keep my distance, wash my hands and keep my hands away from my face.

I go to clinic tomorrow at 9:15. Hope that I won't be there all day. Ryan will come down in the afternoon and Rodney will go back home. He'll be back on Wednesday and stay until Sunday.

I am anxious to hear all about the auction. I hope that it went well and that the cold weather didn't keep people away.

Rodney and I went to Target and Wal-Mart today to get some groceries and just to get out for a while. Next week the buildings in Richmond are suppose to be decorated for Christmas. I'm anxious to see all the tall buildings in the business district all lit up.

Here's wishing all of you a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. I pray that we take the time to stop and thank God for all our blessings. We take so many things for granted and we forget to say a simple thank you. I hope that you all will get to spend some quality time with your family.

Take care,
Love,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gloria,
We will miss you at Thanksgiving. Brad and I are having Thanksgiving for my side of the family at our house this year. There are 24 coming. We are pretty excited. I finally get to use my table that seats 24 and it will be the first large dinner in our new room. We went yesterday and spent the evening with AArika, Leon, and Beckham. Their house is looking so good. They are really excited to finally get all of those wedding gifts put away. Devin is finishig up her class that will give her the second major. John will be home from Longwood on Wednesday and stay until Saturday morning. We are excited that all all three kids will be home. (Oops, 4 now with Leon). Mom and dad are coming to stay from Tuesday until after dinner on Thursday. I should FINALLY learn a lot about cooking a Thanksgiving dinner. Take care and stay warm. Tell Rodney and Ryan hello for us. Love, Valerie and Brad