Monday, November 17, 2008

day 66 after transplant

Good evening to all,

Got up early and went to clinic at 8 this morning. It was really cold- 32 degrees! It is suppose to be cold all week. I guess that we have been spoiled with all these wonderful warm days and now all of a sudden it is cold. Hear that they are even calling for snow in Highland County.

The clinc visit went well today and I don't have to go back until Wednesday. I got the usual saline solution and magesium. They also did a nasal wash and if it comes back negative I won't be in isolation anymore. That is good and bad. Good that I'm over my virus. Bad that I will put in a large room with a lot of other people. I like to be able to read and have a little privacy. But it would be good to talk to other people too. Oh well, I won't be here that much longer anyway. At least that is my prayer. Guess tomorrow morning will be for cleaning and then we may go to a mall. That would be a good place to get some walking in.

Jennifer made me spaghetti for dinner this evening and it tasted good. We started reading the book "Shack" and we are at chapter 7. So far it has been really good.

Take care and will blog tomorrow.

Love to all,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved that book! I hope you enjoy it!

Carlinda