Thursday, November 6, 2008

day 54 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

I am watching the Tech game and thought that before it gets too late I better do my blog. It is in the 3rd quarter and Tech is ahead 20 to 10. Yeah !!

Today was a day off from the clinic and we went to Wal-Mart. Saw some beautiful fall colors. I think that they must be at their peak down here. I did some needed paper work while Dad did my laundry. Also got some things done on the computer. Not a real exciting day but glad to be able just to relax.

I go to clinic tomorrow at 8 so I have to get up really early. The clinic called and wanted to know if I could change my appointment from 10 to 8 because they have so many people that need to be isolated and they only have a couple of isolation rooms. I am hoping that they will do a nasal wash on me tomorrow and see if I am over this virus. I feel like I am. Only a test will tell.

Rodney will be here tomorrow evening for the weekend. Hope that the weather will be nice so we can do some outside things. Beth is suppose to be my caregiver next week but she still has a virus so we don't know if she will be able to. The nurse pract. said that she does want me to be around anyone that is sick because that may cause me to have a set back and I sure don't want or need that. We will continue to pray that Beth will be well by Sunday.

You all take care,
Gloria

No comments: