Tuesday, November 25, 2008

day 74 after transplant

Good evening to all,

I am watching the final of "Dancing With the Stars". I had never seen it before I came to Richmond. It is pretty interesting. It is amazing the costumes (or lack there of) they wear! I don't know how they keep from having a wardrobe malfunction!

Today was sunny but a little cool when we left for clinic and cloudy and colder when we left the clinic. I was scheduled to have the biospy at 11 but didn't get it until 12:15. OUCH! This time the doctor hit a nerve and a pain shot down my leg. I am walking very slow tonight and careful how I sit down. I am glad that it is over and now I pray for good results. I won't know anything until next week. I have to go back to clinic tomorrow.

Ryan leaves tomorrow and Rodney comes down for the week. I am looking forward to seeing him. I want Ryan to get back to B'water before dark-- it is going to be very busy on the road.

I have got to get to bed so I can get up early in the morning to go to clinic. It has been a long day.

Take care,
Love,
Gloria

1 comment:

PCox said...

So sorry you had a painful experience -- maybe one more and then you're done!!??

We LOVE Dancing with the Stars and watch it every week--a little guilty pleasure. Denny especially likes the costumes !

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family -- turkey and all.

Pam & Den