Thursday, November 20, 2008

day 69 after transplant

Good evening all,

Today was another cold day. I didn't have to go to clinic today. Jennifer did laundry and the rest of the day we just chilled out. We did finish the book "Shack" and it was really a good book. Really deep. Surprise ending.

Jennifer worked on more jewelry and I tried to get this puzzle together.

I didn't feel the best today- no appetite and pain in my back. I go to clinic tomorrow at 9. Can't believe that it will be Friday already tomorrow. Rodney will be here in the evening for the weekend.

I pray that the auction will be a big success. I sure would like to be there to see all the people and all the nice items to be auctioned off.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Love to all,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gloria, just wanted you to know that Amanda were thinking of you and miss seeing you.
Love,
Vic & Amadna