Friday, November 21, 2008

day 70 after transplant

Hello,

Today was another cold and windy day. It is suppose to be cold all weekend. Sunday is suppose to be especially cold. Tis the season but I sure was enjoying the nice 70 degree weather we had the other week.

Beth called me this morning and said that they woke up to snow this morning- the ground was covered. She also said that Scott has been home sick since Wednesday. I hope that he soon feels well and that it isn't passed on to Beth and the kids. They are suppose to come up on Friday for Thanksgiving and for Rodney's birthday.

I had to be in clinic today at 9 and didn't get back until 3. Long day. I told them that my stomach ached and that I didn't have an appetite. Lots of bowel movements. They did a stomach xray and it came back negative. They feel like it is one of my meds making my stomach hurt- I was told to stop taking it to see if it helps. I go back to clinic on Sunday.

Jennifer left this evening and Rodney came down. We ate dinner and now we are just chillin'.
I am going to bed soon because I am tired.

Take care and keep warm and safe.

Love to all,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope laying off one of your meds will help you feel better. It is so cold here too. Hard to get use to, this early, but we can't pick our weather.
We will miss you at the auction this evening. I hope the cold doesn't keep people from coming and that we have lots of good stuff to bid on.
Take care and stay in or get to a mall!
Susan