Tuesday, November 4, 2008

day 52 after transplant

Good evening to all,

Hope that you had a good election day. Hope that your man is winning! It has rained here off and on all day and we didn't go anywhere. Dad and Corinne got some cleaning done while I sit out in the lobby and read a book.

I go to clinic tomorrow at 9 and then Rodney is coming down for a meeting and is planning on stopping by. Hope that it will be a short clinic visit. I am over 1/2 way to my day 100 and I pray that the second 1/2 will go as fast as the first 1/2.I have to remember to be patient -- THIS TOO SHALL PASS! I sure do miss being in B'water.

We played some games this afternoon and that kept us occupied for a while.

I have got to get to bed early tonight because I have to get up early tomorrow.

God Bless,
Love to all,
Gloria

No comments: