Wednesday, November 5, 2008

day 53 after transplant

Greetings to all,

Today was cloudy but pleasantly comfortable. I had to be at clinic at 9 this morning. I got labs done first and then I got a big bag of saline and some magesium. That has been the norm for me.
I feel like my influenza is just about over. I just cough a little bit now but I can not be taken off of isolation until I have one more negative nasal wash test done. I hope that they will do that on Friday when I have to go back. Dr. Chung stopped by and he said that everything looked good and I am right of schedule.

After clinic we went to the grocery store and then we got a visitor -- Rodney. He had a meeting here in Richmond so he stopped by on his way home. It was good to see him. He will be back for the weekend on Friday evening.

I hope that since I have two days off the weather will be nice and we'll be able to get out and do something. I am spoiled because at home we have two Wal-marts close by and down here there are very few. You would think that in Richmond there would be one on every corner.

Hope things are going well for everyone and that we are getting some rain at home.

Continue to pray that Beth gets over her cold so that she can be my caregiver next week.
She is going to the doctor tomorrow to see if she can get something to speed it along.

Write more tomorrow.
Love,
Gloria

No comments: