Monday, November 10, 2008

day 58 after transplant

Hello to everyone,

Today was sunny but a little cooler than yesterday. It is suppose to be in the 30's overnight. Wednesday and Thursday they are calling for rain. I'll try to send the rain up your way-- sounds like you might need some.

Talked to Beth today and she is still coughing. Libby has been running a temperature all weekend and didn't go to school today. Scott stayed home from work with a head ache, congested head and joint aches. Sounds like it was a good thing that Beth didn't come up this weekend. I'm sure she has had to play nurse all weekend.

Went to the clinic today at 3 and didn't get back until 6. The only thing different that they did was to swab my throat for strep throat and get a chest xray. I don't know when I have to go back, either Wednesday or Thursday. They will call me tomorrow with appt. time. I will have to have another bone marrow biospy done then. I thought that I was going to get out of that but Dr. McCarty ordered that for me.

I was watching Monday night football but I am tired so I'm going to bed as soon as I finish blogging.

You all take care and I pray that all of you stay well (especially Jennifer and Ryan-they are my next two caregivers). Remember to wash your hands often and keep your hands away from your face. This stuff hangs around forever.

Continue praying.

Love to all,
Gloria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There!
Talked to Jake tonight at church and she seemed excited about coming down to be with you next week. Several people at church have had this junk that's going around. I, too, hope she and Ryan can skip it, for your sake and theirs!
A lot colder here today too. Talked to Rodney last night at little when he got home. He told me about the deer he saw on the way home. I hate to see that.
Bundle up when you go out! We can't have you getting another bug!
Love and hugs, Barb