Saturday, November 8, 2008

day 56 after transplant

Hey everybody,

Sorry this is so late. I was watching TV and fell asleep. When I woke up I remembered that I had not done my blog.

Today was a lazy day. Didn't have to go to clinic so we stayed in bed a little later. We woke up to rain hitting against our windows. After breakfast the sun came out for a while. It was close to 70 today. Another nice November day.

We got some things done here in the room and then we rode around just looking at the beautiful fall colors. They will soon be gone and then the trees will be bear. Does that mean that winter is on the way? I pray that it does not snow until I get back to B'water because it could mess up my caregivers schedule.

I pray that you will have a good day tomorrow. I wish that I could be there to be in church with you. I sure miss you all.

Beth was suppose to be here tomorrow to be my caregiver for the week but both she and Scott have the bug. Scott sounds terrible and he said that his joints ache and he is all stopped up. Beth is still coughing. I don't think that it would be a good idea to be around me. Dad and Corinne will be here for me again this week. I just hope that everyone will be well on Thanksgiving so they can all come and we can celebrate Rodney's birthday and Thanksgiving.

God Bless,
Gloria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gloria,
We are glad that you are getting out and enjoying the great colors of fall. We will be praying for Beth and Scott. I m sure they are disappointed that they can't be there. It is wonderful that Bob and Corinne can be there again. Have a great day and enjoy the beauty God has given us. KEEP HEALING!! Love, Brad and Valerie

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Gloria,
We are all very glad to have found your site. I have called Dad to get your updates. Julie from your church came to the daycare for an inspection, and she told me about your site.
Jes was looking over my shoulder, and saw your pict. He has been asking lots of questions, and I have tried to tell him about what's going on. He wanted me to tell you hello, and he hopes you get all better soon.
We are all praying for you, and we love you. Hope to see you soon.
LOVE,
Tina, James, Jes, and JoJo