Friday, January 30, 2009

day 140 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was an uneventful day -- cold but sunny. It is suppose to be down in the single digits by morning. But wait until Sunday --it is suppose to be in the 50's. Hopefully I will be able to walk outside. Today I rode the  exercise bike today because it was too cold and windy to get out.

I put some more things away today -- I have so many clothes that do not fit me now and I am trying to go through my closet to see what fits and what doesn't. I am finding things that I put in a "one of these days" box that now fit or too big!!

Tomorrow we have a big day-- laundry, and cleaning. Wow! how exciting.

Take care,

Love,

Gloria

1 comment:

PCox said...

Gloria, I've been doing a project called "Soup & Socks" and we've collected well over 1000 canned food items and over 1000 items of clothing. They've been donated to a dozen places-shelters and soup kitchens. If you have things you want to get rid of let me know and I'll come get them and give them to Mercy House and First Step--they're really in need right now.
Next week let's set a date to cook some beans !!