Monday, January 26, 2009

day 136 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Hope that you got all your groceries that you will need for the next couple of days -- to get ready for the mix of weather they are calling for. Three inches of snow and then some ice and finally turning into rain by Wednesday.

I had a good appointment with the doctor at AMC. He was very pleased with my progress, my lab work and my overall wellness. He agreed to see me every other week and to keep in the know with MCV. That means that I will go to Richmond every other week. It was good to see the nurses that worked with me last spring when I was going through chemo.  I am so glad that I had all my appointments today with this weather that is suppose to be here this week.

Hope that you all have a safe day tomorrow.

Love to all,

Gloria

No comments: