Friday, January 23, 2009

day 133 after transplant

 

Hello to everyone,

Today was a beautiful sunny, warm day. It was a good day to go to Richmond. Barbara Kiracofe  took me down and I think that she enjoyed going in the clinic with me. She said that it was good to be kept in the know (I think she really misses nursing). I got labs drawn and then saw John, one of the nurse pract. He said that I was doing well but he says that I need to eat more ( easy for him to say) and he said that I need to be sure and get some exercise. I told him that I would love to walk but it has been so cold. He told me to go to the mall or ride a stationary bike or tread mill.

After dinner this evening Rodney and I took his mother and went to the mall to work. It was good to get out and I know Rodney's mother enjoyed getting out for a while. We went to Wal-Mart and got a turkey breast for me to try to eat. Hope that it will work but just thinking about it just does not sound good to me.

I go to AMC on Monday afternoon to see the doctor. Hopefully he will feel comfortable seeing me so I can alternate weeks from AMC to Richmond.

Thanks Barbara for the ride and the nice day together.

Take care everyone,

Love,

Gloria

No comments: